Would you get car sick driving on this street? Pedestrians walk down Lombard Street, the world's crookedest street, in San Francisco
Would you get car sick driving on this street?

Lombard Street is a world famous street. It's been featured on TV and even video games. It includes a one-block stretch of winding brick road that consists of eight sharp turns.

Tourists like to take snapshot views of the city at the top. Then they drive down the crooked street. It's almost like an amusement park ride.

The closure will be for four weekends starting in late June. The closure does not apply to those who live in the area.

Some residents want the street closed more often. It gets too much traffic, they say.

• mc30police
    5/22/2014 - 12:57 p.m.

No,, i think that it would be cool to drive in them streets and look at the scenery.

• BaalisC-Gar
    5/22/2014 - 01:01 p.m.

I agree with you michael I would throw up I`m a chicken

• carter-Cla
    5/22/2014 - 02:12 p.m.

Ican be sick ANY TIME I WANT I GOT SICK ON THE HIGHWAY OUNCE. I WOULD DIE IF I WENT ON THAT ROAD.I love roads that are long

• John0724-YYCA
    5/22/2014 - 08:28 p.m.

It looks like a very dizzy ride to me. There is so many curves in that little street. I think if I ride it I am going to throw up like crazy. I think that is the world's most dizziest ride. I think that the road is famous because it is really dizzy.

• jaycishoelover
    5/29/2014 - 01:00 p.m.

wow ! that is really swirly ! i thank i would get car sick :-/

• Ashley0207-yyca
    6/30/2014 - 07:35 p.m.

I would say I can get sick on this street because there might be a lot of traffic. I felt very sick because I didn't know a street will get so much traffic.

• John0724-YYCA
    7/14/2014 - 02:19 p.m.

REBUTTAL:
    Did you ever go on this street. If you did not why did you say you felt sick in the street. And by the way the article never mentioned about traffic. I do not even think there will not be any traffic in that street. I think next time you should read the articles more carefully. I disagreed with you because you talked about traffic when the article never mentioned about it and it said it would be sick because all those curves will make you dizzy.

• Brandon1231-YYCA
    7/15/2014 - 12:58 p.m.

REBUTTLE
    I think that having you think that this road is going to make you dizzy is wrong. I think that street wouldn't be dizzy because you are just going 5 miles per hour and that isn't that fast. I think that this street is not going to have that much traffic because their are barely any cars on that picture on 'tween tribune. Have you ever been to that street because it is very far away and I don't think that you have ever ben to that street. I think that people wouldn't like to drive on that street because it is all like that and most people would like to walk down the street. Instead of driving and people wouldn't want to have traffic so I think that that you are wrong about this article.

• Jason0421-YYCA
    7/17/2014 - 12:31 p.m.

REBUTTAL:
    I think that you are wrong because in this article it never says you are going together sick, the article just said that there were 8 sharp turns. Also did you ever go on this street because you said that when you were on in that street and you felt sick. When you are on this street you cannot speed up, so you couldn't have been feeling sick. I disagree with you because it doesn't seem like you were reading it carefully.

• joshread-bak
    9/29/2015 - 04:29 p.m.

it is great book with a good meaning.

P.S.I love leaning about the United States.