Would you buy a used car from Lady Gaga? The 1962 Rickenbacker 425 guitar that George Harrison played as The Beatles recorded "I Want to Hold Your Hand" at Abbey Road Studios (AP photos/Julien's Auctions)
Would you buy a used car from Lady Gaga?

Lady Gaga's 1990 Red Rolls-Royce Corniche III automobile sold at auction. The car was sold for $125,000. But a guitar belonging to one of The Beatles sold for five times as much.

The Julien's Auctions made the sale of rock 'n' roll related stuff. The sale was held last weekend at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York.

The Beatles George Harrison's 1962 Rickenbacker guitar was sold for $657,000.

Harrison had the guitar refinished from a Fireglo red to black. He wanted it to match John Lennon's Rickenbacker. Both Harrison and Lennon were in The Beatles.

Harrison purchased the guitar in 1963 at Fenton's Music store in Mount Vernon, Illinois.

• AchillesL-Gar
    5/20/2014 - 12:57 p.m.

that is rely craze that lady gaga sold her used car for $125,000

• AllisonW1-Gar
    5/20/2014 - 12:59 p.m.

I would love to buy that car would you? would that be awesome

• RayaC-Gar
    5/21/2014 - 12:45 p.m.

well honestly it could be a better looking car maybe a limo would be great really if lady gaga was in it

• SkylerH-Gar
    5/21/2014 - 01:16 p.m.

I can't believe the car sold for $125,000 and the guitar sold for $657,000. That's a lot of money, I know the people that bought the items are happy.

• lfserin-Cla
    5/21/2014 - 01:40 p.m.

That is so intersting. I am such a big fan of both Lady Gaga and The Beatles. I I had the money I would so buy thoes.

• noonan-Cla
    5/22/2014 - 02:01 p.m.

I think it is very cool to get a car from a real pop star. I also like the whole point of the beetles giutar too.
    Sooo AWESOME!!

• nicholas-Cla
    5/22/2014 - 02:07 p.m.

I would not by that car for that much money the most i would propably spend on that car is 25K.
    But the guatar I would probably spend that much money on if I Had it. I also think its pretty cool that the guy who baught the car lives really close to us and also its pretty cool that he has that kind of money.

• clare-Cla
    5/22/2014 - 02:07 p.m.

I would want to buy that guitar, but it is wayyy to expensive. I don't think I would buy the car it is not as cool as the guitar from the Beatles.

• Nicolah-Gra
    5/27/2014 - 11:53 a.m.

Sounds super interesting! I love the Beatles. Especially John Lennon.

• Victorv-Gra
    5/27/2014 - 11:59 a.m.

I'm just 8 years old and it will be awesome to buy a car from lady gaga and I wonder how lady gaga changes a costume very fast.