Theyre sisters, top of their class and twins Gabby Munoz Robles and Maria Munoz Robles (Caryn Haller The Record-Courier)
Theyre sisters, top of their class and twins

These twin sisters do nearly everything together. Now they arethe top students at their high school.

Being the best student comes with a title: valedictorian.

Gabby and Maria Munoz-Robles will share the honor at Douglas High School. It's in Minden, Nevada.

If she got the A, its like I got the A, too, Maria told Caryn Haller of the Record-Courier newspaper. A lot of people want us to be separate, but we enjoy it. When we give each other hugs, I feel like Im hugging myself.

The sisters plan to attend the University of Notre Dame. Notre Dame is in South Bend, Indiana. But the university won't allow them to live in the same dorm.

I told them I was OK with it," Maria said. "But we share everything from straighteners to clothes. So now we have to get our own stuff.

• erickc-Fie
    6/04/2014 - 02:08 p.m.

I like the story because this they re sisters at the top their class and twins. but I don't want twins two Ericks are too much.

• aliciaa-Fie
    6/04/2014 - 02:20 p.m.

I like the story because I would like to have a twin sister to study and coexist together. Gabby is good and Maria liked school that's very good for them and I wanted to be like them.

• sanwgrace
    6/05/2014 - 09:40 a.m.

I think that it is kinda weird that the two sisters have the same grades, clothes, plan to go to the same school etc.. I think that the University of Notre Dame should let them share a dorm together but I do get why they don't want for them to share a dorm. I wonder why that the two sister's are wearing graduating outfits because the article said that they are still in high school?

• AvaM-Mye
    6/09/2014 - 10:54 a.m.

I think it is cool that they share all of there stuff and they are at the top of there high school grades.

• Ashley0207-yyca
    6/09/2014 - 03:51 p.m.

Why do the sisters like to do the same things together? Why won't the university let them live in the same dorm? I felt kind of sad because the sisters had to be separate in the University of Notre Dame. Will the sisters be back together? Why were the sisters the top of the high school?

• MylesW-1
    6/13/2014 - 10:09 a.m.

This article is about how twins both made the top of their class. The twins names are Gabby and Maria. They both got valedictorian at their high school which is Douglas High School. One of the twins said that when one of us got an A the other one would get an A on the same thing. Both of the sisters plan to attend University of Notre Dame.The university said they can't allow them to share the same room. I think it would be cool to have a sister like that.

• owenm-har
    2/11/2016 - 07:42 a.m.

Co-valedictorians have never happened before at Douglas High because they’ve never had identical twin sisters reach the highest grade point. Gabby and Maria have reached the highest honor grade point which was 4.54. Gabby and Maria both probably shared a connection, and helped each other out when things were tough. One sister had to have more knowledge, while the other twin had to struggle with some subjects. Both twins helped each other out to help reach the highest co-valedictorians.

• peytonvandoran-bak
    3/01/2016 - 06:16 p.m.

That sounds cool and reminds me of my friend Kendra and Jordan