Hes the most popular dog on Instagram
Hes the most popular dog on Instagram

Tuna the hound peeks out from under his blanket. He bares his row of buck teeth.

Courtney Dasher rescued the dog in 2010. The pooch has bug eyes, a big nose and infamous overbite. Today, the dog from California is the most-popular dog on Instagram. That's a social network site.

Pet owners have unleased their dogs on the photo-sharing service. They set up accounts to show Manny the French bulldog wearing spectacles. Or Tuna poking his schnoz out of a suitcase.

Funny pet photos get plenty of play on Facebook and Twitter. Those include "muttbombs." That's where people Photoshop dogs into snapshots of themselves or celebrities.

Dasher says Tuna resembles Mr. Burns from "The Simpsons."

Manny is very popular on Instagram. Amber Chavez of Chicago says her French bulldog looks like a cross between a bunny and a piggy.

• John0724-YYCA
    6/16/2014 - 03:34 p.m.

The dog should be really famous in instagram because it looks really hilarious. Everything that the article said about Tuna is true. The funniest thing about the dog is the big nose and the overbite. Now i wonder how the other famous dog at instagram looks like.

• Ashley0207-yyca
    6/19/2014 - 04:41 p.m.

Wow Tuna looks like Mr. Burns for real! But how? Maybe he was born like that. Well I really was kind of shocked because I didn't know he would be same as Mr. Burn.

Well most likely nothing will happen when there the same don't you think?

• John0724-YYCA
    7/25/2014 - 03:41 p.m.

REBUTTAL:
    Do you watch the Simpsons? If you do don't watch it because it is not for you. The reason I am saying this is that you said Tuna looked like Mr. Burn and Mr. burn is from the Simpsons. And if Mr. burn did look like this he should be ugly

• Brandon1231-YYCA
    7/28/2014 - 12:59 p.m.

REBUTTLE
    I think that you are just so wrong about your comment. It says that he was born like that and you are asking maybe! Maybe he was born like that. I don't think that read the article and you should know already by the picture. I think gust you have not read the comment. From your comment, you just read only about the Simpsons. He is not the same as Mr Burns from that wrong T.V show that entertains kids to do the wrong things. He is a dog and dogs do not look the same as a person in a nasty cartoon.

• jaycishoelover
    8/14/2014 - 04:07 p.m.

Haaaaaaaa:) lol :) I never saw him on instagram , but I will start looking :)

• JuliannaS-Saw
    9/19/2014 - 04:46 p.m.

He is so cute and he looks so funny i love him.

• SherzongM-Saw
    9/19/2014 - 04:49 p.m.

Why is the dog really wired I feel like kicking that dog out of my house

• JuliannaS-Saw
      11/05/2014 - 12:53 p.m.

That is so mean i will kick you out of my house if you go in it because i love dogs JK.

• addyp-Bla
    9/21/2014 - 08:00 p.m.

This is a story about a dog that is on Instagram.
    The dogs name is Tuna and he had buck teeth that went along with his big overbite.He was the most popular dog on Instagram and inspired other pets to go on Instagram . All of the photos go on twitter and facebook too.There is this thing called "muttbombs" and that means a photobomb but in dog language, Dash the owner thinks that Tuna looks like Mr. Burns from "The Simpsons." That is my summery about Tuna on Insagram.

• SusanaCC-Wal
    9/25/2014 - 11:40 a.m.

Wow that should be popular because its funny how is puts his buck teeth.I don't even have an Ingram but that dogs does then that is so so crazy.