Burger King Japan's latest meal is the new black Burger King's new menu Kuro Diamond burger is prepared at its Shibuya restaurant in Tokyo (AP photos)
Burger King Japan's latest meal is the new black

Burger King is offering black burgers in Japan. That's right, a black burger on a black bun. It even has black cheese. Black sauce is included, too.

Last year, Burger King started making the Kuro Ninja. The sandwich added a slice of non-black bacon to the black components. Now Burger King Japan is going black on black. It's called the Kuro Pearl. It and another sandwich, the Black Diamond, were added to menus last week.

HOW DOES IT TASTE?

The black pepper in the patty hits you at the first bite. The Kuro Diamond is juicier. It has extra sauce and mayo.

WHERE CAN YOU GET IT?

The burgers only are available in Japan until November. The Kuro Pearl costs $4.39 and the Kuro Diamond for $6.31. It's not clear why black burgers are a hit in Japan. But the country favors unusual food and drink products. Those include square watermelons and green tea candy bars. There's even ice cucumber Pepsi.

What would it take to get you to eat a black burger on a black bun?

• Lamira-Abd
    9/23/2014 - 08:46 a.m.

The thing that will get me to eat that burger is getting a million dollars because people in new jersey would problay think that burger has some kind of diases.So would it that burger for a million dollars.

• kaitlynsST
    9/23/2014 - 09:45 a.m.

• John0724-YYCA
    9/23/2014 - 07:28 p.m.

When I first saw the picture of the black burger I thought that the burger was all burned. It looks so nasty but I guess Japan also likes disgusting stuff too. Especially the black cheese looks the nastiest from the black burger. If I went to Burger King I will never ever buy that black burger. This is like the worst creation has ever made.

• ryan0420-yyca
    9/23/2014 - 09:40 p.m.

That is discusting I think. If the burger is all black I think the meat should be black. I agree with the arthor because he told me a about strange drinks and food. Another reason I agree with the athor is because they have square watermelons.Also the article makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. But how do the people make black hamburgers. Is it all burned up? How will people feel about it?

• tybreland
    9/23/2014 - 11:04 p.m.

because it's a new thing for them.Hey we haven't came up with that yet. You see.

• tybreland
    9/23/2014 - 11:05 p.m.

I think this burger look different in a weird way. Why do they have the burger black? Also, why do they only make it in Japan? That also shows that that japan is trying new stuff but we haven't. Come on USA you can do better than this.

• abigailsST
    9/24/2014 - 09:36 a.m.

I would love to try this burger! It looks good to me. I would also love to try those green tea candy bars. My question to you is how do they get the buns and cheese black?

• anthonymST
    9/24/2014 - 09:44 a.m.

The Kuro Diamond looks weird, when I first saw it I thought it was burnt! I wonder how many people have bought the burger? When will it come to the our Burger Kings' in the U.S?

• SherzongM-Saw
    9/26/2014 - 04:55 p.m.

If anyone thinks that this burger is good then they are wrong

• AliannaR-Saw
    9/26/2014 - 04:58 p.m.

I don't think that looks very good looking. If i was selling it would not look like!!! A hamburger is a jucie delicious sandwich