Is a bigger iPhone coming next week? A person stands near the Apple logo at the company's store in Grand Central Terminal, in New York (AP photo / Reuters)
Is a bigger iPhone coming next week?

Expect Apple to show off some new products Sept. 9. The technology company might start to sell a larger iPhone. And possibly a computerized watch.

Apple is the company that created the Mac computer 30 years ago. That machine helped bring personal computing to most people.

Apple Inc. isn't giving any clues about what's on the agenda. But Apple watchers expect an iPhone with a larger screen. The iPhone 6 is expected to feature a 4.7-inch screen. That would make it more competitive with larger smartphones. They are made by other companies.

Some think Apple could sell at least 70 million iPhone 6s within a few months. But we have to wait until Sept 9 to find out what's new.

• shocker97
    9/05/2014 - 12:48 p.m.

NOW THAT'S A GOOD CRISTMAS PRESENT! I've always been a huge apple fan and so is my family. We probally have at least 20 apple devices in our house. If i get this for Christmas, I can make that 21. I really don't make Cristmas lists anymore, but if I did, I'd have this 10 times. Whenever we go to the mall, and ther is an apple store, me and my dad would go there. About 1 quarter of the day I use my Ipad, so this would be like half Ipad, since it has a bigger screen, and half Iphone. I like the I phone better because I can bring wherever I want, and put it in my pocket. An Ipad on the other hand......... Most likely it wouldn't fit in my pocket. Even though this Iphone will most likely have a 4.7-inch screen, it should still fit in there. Plus it says it is expected to sell 70 million of them, i want to be one of them, That would be great!

• ArelyO-Saw
    9/05/2014 - 02:08 p.m.

ooh i want a iphone i never in my life saw a iphone like that befor

• TomI-Saw
    9/05/2014 - 02:09 p.m.

my mom would want that bigger phone i would want that to but to expensive

• Jj01
    9/08/2014 - 02:52 p.m.

I want a iPhone so bad for my birthday presen

• cheer13
    9/09/2014 - 11:50 a.m.

I agree with shocker97 that would be an awesome cristmas preasent. I know that the iphone six will be at the top of my list! I am suprised though that they are making them bigger and not smaller.if it keeeps getting bigger one day it will not even fit in your pocket anymore. Once i am a grandma those phones may even look just like the ipads and that ruins the purpose of a phone because a phone is supposed to be small so you can hold it in your pocket.

• ryan0420-yyca
    9/09/2014 - 08:53 p.m.

I think that the new iPhone 6 should be better than the iPhone 5. Why i think that is because it is just going to be bigger and harder to hold. And I also think the Apple company is just trying to make a bigger phone then other companies like Samsung, Verizion, Blackberry, and Metro PCS. I think the Apple company copied Samsung's computerized watch. Apple's new watch does look cool but they might have copied Samsung. Apple made a iPhone 6 plus which is just more bigger .Apple should have made another device instead of making the iPhone 6.

• Jaydenw4-Sch
    9/10/2014 - 11:29 a.m.

You don't really need to make a bigger I-phone because they already have an I-phone 5 which people really want. Plus it would probably cost like $900.00.

• natw2003
    9/10/2014 - 01:44 p.m.

This is amazing that Apple has made a new phone. Although, they make new phones every year this one may be smarter than all the rest.

• KevinK-4
    9/10/2014 - 08:09 p.m.

I think that is a good Idea that they are making the screen bigger. I think because it is easier on your eyes. Also they are making it stronger than the 5s because it gets scratched up pretty easy. I heard the button is going to be a touch instead of click. I am looking forward to seeing it when it comes out.

• KevinK-4